Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Complete details on our Shipping Policies page.
Blocker Tie Ring
SmartPerks FREE GROUND SHIPPING. (Find out how)
Why We Love This
The Blocker Knotless Tie Ring prevents injury to you or your horse. When a solid-tied horse spooks or falls, it can panic - then something breaks or the horse injures itself (or both). Quick-release knots and panic snaps put you in danger as you try to reach them. The Blocker Tie Ring works WITH the horse. When the horse pulls hard on the lead, some of the rope slips through the tie ring - releasing pressure AND the source of panic. If the horse falls in a trailer, it can pull enough slack to get itself back up.
- Blocker Tie Ring is truly a quicker, simpler, safer way to tie any horse
- Adjustable: you can regulate the degree or amount of hold by the size and type of lead rope used
- No more injuries to the horse's neck or vertebrae from pulling back against the lead
- No more injuries, or even death, when the halter snap, lead rope, or bungee cord breaks, sending the horse against a post or flipping over onto a concrete floor.
- Blocker Tie Ring is invaluable in trailers, answering the age-old question "to tie or not to tie." If a solid-tied horse falls down in a trailer, it can't get up. With a Blocker Tie Ring, the horse can solve its own problem without you risking your life trying to free it
- Chrome plated
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.