Dr Cook's Beta Bitless Bridle
Why We Love This
The Dr. Cook's Beta Bitless Bridle was developed by Dr. Robert Cook after years of research, inspiration and perspiration! The Dr. Cook® Bitless Brides are marketed all over the world and used in all disciplines. It is the most accepted and trusted 'bit free' bridle on the market. The Bitless Bridle allows the rider to communicate by painless pressure that is distributed around the whole of the head.
- Made from Beta which is a leather-like synthetic composed of a nylon core with a vinyl coating making it impervious to dirt and sweat and will give you years of use with no maintenance required
- The material stays supple in freezing weather and doesn't dry out or get brittle with age
- Beta is durable and easy to clean - just dunk in a bucket of water, swish around and hang to dry!
- Material has a slightly grainy surface and low-sheen surface, which gives it a leather-like appearance
Made in USA
Reins sold separately.
Sizing It Up
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.