Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Complete details on our Shipping Policies page.
Passier Sirius Dressage Saddle
SmartPerks FREE GROUND SHIPPING. (Find out how)
Why We Love This
The Passier Sirius Dressage Saddle is the first saddle to feature Passier's frt-System! The Sirius Dressage Saddle guarantees that the horse's shoulder is able to rotate completely free, allowing greater freedom of movement. The saddle tree is constructed with an anatomically formed gullet plate bar that prevents contact with the shoulder blade cartilage during movement. Horses ridden in the Sirius saddle are more relaxed and content, and riders also report a particularly calm and harmonious sitting sensation in the saddle. Handmade in Germany since 1867.
- The seat and knee inserts are made from Jupa leather, an extremely soft processed and non-slip cow hide, providing especially comfortable seating
- The panels are constructed from calf leather which is the softest, most comfortable leather currently available on the market and it is finished specially for Passier with a wax coating
- Patent leather trim at the front and back
- PS saddle tree is made from wood and leather with several bamboo strips to achieve a high degree of flexibility
- Comes with a 5 year guarantee on the tree from any defects
- Freedom panels allow for optimized wither clearance and is suited for horses with wide or particularly sensitive withers
- New foam inserts ensure an extremely soft, smooth contact area with the horse's back and an optimum distribution of the rider's weight
- Deep seat
- Velcro® thigh supports
- V-girth arrangement to help stabilize the saddle
Sizing It Up
Seat sizes available from 17"-18" in either medium or wide tree
Test Ride saddle available in size 17.5" with a medium tree
Flap length (stirrup bar to bottom of flap) is 17.25 inches.