As riders and online shoppers, we know it can be tough to buy a new bridle or pair of boots without trying them on. That's why we moved the fitting room to your living room (or barn)! From breeches to blankets, if you or your horse can try it on, you can return it, free! Just use the pre-paid return label included in your order within 60 days from the purchase date. And of course, please make sure the item is in like-new condition with original packaging (we said 'fitting room', not 'war room'!).
Application: (Soak. Wrap. Secure.)
1. Remove 1 to 4 wraps from package as needed. (Replace unused wraps in original packaging & store in a dry location.)
2. Submerge wrap(s) in warm or cold water as required for 15 -20 seconds. (Slightly longer soak time will not adversely affect their use.)
3. Let excess water drain back into pail, and be sure poultice in pockets is sufficiently wet.
If not evenly distributed in pockets when wet, poultice material will even out, when pressed to leg.
4. Place wrap around leg evenly, below the knee down to the fetlock, and press against the leg to ensure snug fit.
5. Completely cover with standing bandage & secure.
1. Recheck leg in 12-24 hours. If poultice wrap is still wet, and more poultice time is desired, simply rewrap for additional time.
Note: Once wrap is dry, rehydrating with water will not re-activate poultice. If longer time is required, replace with new wrap & secure.
2. Removal is easy. Simply remove outer securing bandage, and remove poultice wrap.
3. Little to no clean up is required due to the filter paper matrix design & proprietary ratio of ingredients.
4. Dispose of used wrap in your compost pile, or in regular garbage.
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.