Instructions for Use:
Always monitor your pet while rewarding with a treat and give in limited quantity if your pet is not used to this treat. Do not allow your pet to swallow large pieces and discard any pieces that could be swallowed by your pet, as pieces could cause choking, gastric upset, or blockage. Chewing a hard treat could damage a pet’s teeth. Recommended treat size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Rewarding on upholstery or carpeting is not recommended. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet.