Instructions for Use:
Quic Silver: Please Note: Quic Silver will not intensify color if diluted with water or other shampoos. Quic Silver®'s environmentally friendly, low-sudsing formula is easy to rinse at full strength.
For Best Results: It is recommended for dirty coats, manes and tails to use a traditional shampoo first to thoroughly clean, then use Quic Silver. Finish with a coat conditioner and/or shine spray.
1. Remove excess dirt from coat and then thoroughly wet horse.
2. Apply Quic Silver full strength to mane and tail, working throughout roots of hair.
3. Apply Quic Silver full strength to sponge or wash mitt and evenly distribute through coat using a circular motion.
4. Allow Quic Silver to remain in place for 5-10 minutes. (Longer time equals greater effects, 10 minutes is color-safe maximum.) Rinse well.
For Best Results: It is recommended for dirty coats, manes and tails to use shampoo first to thoroughly clean. For reasonably clean coats, just brush away any excess dirt. Quic Sheen can be used on wet or dry hair.
1. Shake Well
2. Spray directly on clean hair using a sweeping mist effect across the application area to avoid oversaturating.
3. Use a finishing brush or comb throughout coats, manes and tails. While riding, to avoid excess slippage, do not spray around saddle and girth areas.