As riders and online shoppers, we know it can be tough to buy a new bridle or pair of boots without trying them on. That's why we moved the fitting room to your living room (or barn)! From breeches to blankets, if you or your horse can try it on, you can return it, free! Just use the pre-paid return label included in your order within 60 days from the purchase date. And of course, please make sure the item is in like-new condition with original packaging (we said 'fitting room', not 'war room'!).
Why We Love This
Professionals Choice SMx English Girth is ideal for the rigors of training and competition because the non-slip SMx® English Girth is more comfortable for your horse. This is due to the combination of elastic and buckles on each side, which provides uniform pressure and even pull.
• Made with waffle-patterned neoprene, provides four-way stretch for comfort and support, easy to maintain doesn't absorb sweat or harbor bacteria, doesn't require overtightening and creates natural lubricant to prevent galling
• Hook & loop-attached neoprene, easy to remove for replacement or washing
• Heavy-duty webbing, for strength and durability
• Double-reinforced stitching, ensures hardware remains securely in place
• Stainless steel hardware, won't rust even with long-term use
• Dove-tailed leather accents, add style to the overall look
• Elastic and roller side buckles, easy to fasten, expands as needed for more comfort
• Product warranty, 30-day money back guarantee and a one year limited warranty
Sizing It Up
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.