The HG 2000 consists of a steam generator and an insulated, wheeled chest for ease of movement. Designed to feed 4 or more horses, you can steam a fully strung bale bale, or 77-88 lbs of haylage. The hay chest allows very high temperatures to be reached (in excess of 212ºF) which is critical to kill harmful mould spores and bacteria in hay. Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator (with a water capacity of 2.1 gal) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
Feeds 4+ horses. Holds up to 77-88 lbs of haylage or a fully strung bale.
Comes complete with:
2 x 1.5 kW Steam Generators/Boilers
1 Gallon Filler Bottle
4 descaler Sachets - to keep your boilers in tip top condition
2 Dipsticks - to monitor water level
2 Funnels - for filling
Built in wheels for easy transportation
Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
0.9 gallon capacity per steam generator with safety features
Before purchasing this item, please note:
1. We are unable to ship this item to a PO Box
2. This product is shipped to Customers directly from the manufacturer, through a shipping company.
3. Customers should receive a call from the shipping company a few days after the shipping company has received the Customer's order tracking information.
4. If the delivery cannot be arranged in a timely manner, the Customer will be liable for any storage fees incurred.
5. If SmartPak and the shipper are unable to contact the Customer within 7 business days of the product shipping out, the order will be cancelled.
** This product is made to order, so lead times will be longer and subject to change.**