As riders and online shoppers, we know it can be tough to buy a new bridle or pair of boots without trying them on. That's why we moved the fitting room to your living room (or barn)! From breeches to blankets, if you or your horse can try it on, you can return it, free! Just request a return with a FREE SmartPak return label from your Order History within 60 days of the purchase date. And of course, please make sure the item is in like-new condition with original packaging (we said 'fitting room', not 'war room'!).
You’ll look like you’ve been riding through the Irish countryside in this authentic equestrian essential. The Dublin River Boot II features a classic look that is a style staple that won’t be going out of fashion. These boots as tough as they are pretty with a waterproof, all-leather foot, a water-resistant redskin leather and pebble nubuck upper, and a waterproof membrane within the boots to keep your feet dry. Plus, the Rider Comfort System insole gives you and contoured footbed give you optimum comfort, shock absorption, and support. Combined with a Dri-Lex lined calf, you’ll have a comfortable, sweat-free fit. Additionally, the Touch Tech sole provides solid traction and lightweight flexibility that’s stirrup friendly and suitable for light riding. Finally, an elastic gusset and tie at the top offer easy adjustment for a variety of calf widths.
Dublin Wide Calf River Boots
Dublin River Grain Leather Boot
The reviews provided on this website represent the experience of the individual posting the review. We do not adopt, edit, or endorse any of the submissions posted within the reviews section. Rather, the reviews are part of an online community of animal owners that desire to share their particular experience with other individuals. These reviews are not a substitute for discussing the health of your animal with a veterinarian.
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
Available in sizes 6-11
How to care for your Dublin Boots
Leather is a natural product that requires care. To ensure your new purchase provides you with optimum performance please see the following helpful information:
• We recommend that all boots are wiped clean with a damp cloth after each use; especially after wearing in muddy or dusty environments or in a contract with manure/waste liquids which can be corrosive to leather.
• Should your
• Use a beeswax or leather conditioner to keep the leather in the best condition. These can both nourish the leather and keep them looking great. Do not apply polish or leather conditioner to suede, nubuck, or distressed leather as this can alter the look of the leather.
Some styles of Dublin footwear are waterproofed. There is a waterproof membrane in the boots and all seams are sealed and taped with a waterproof sealer.
• If the boots are worn in excessively wet conditions, moisture can enter the boots if they are not dried correctly.
• To dry your boots correctly, remove the inner soles and fill with paper to retain the shape.
• Allow the boots to dry naturally, away from direct heat, to prevent the leather from cracking.
|Material||Water-resistant soft leather, Waterproof all leather foot|
|Footbed||Contoured foodbed offer a comfortable sweat-free fit.|
|Special Features||Elastic gusset and tie at top for easy adjustment. Pebble Nubuck upper.|