• Ultimate tree designed to Josey’s personal style and preferences
• Free swing, forward hung stirrup leathers to keep feet forward preventing the rider from being thrown forward and off balance
• Pre-set fenders to help your foot sit correctly
• 4” forward slanted horn helps to push down into your turn and pull up coming out of your turn
• Center Pocket Seat for centering and balance keeps rider in stride with the horse
• Roughout seat jockeys and fenders provide grip for a more secure seat
• Pay Window Swells keeps rider in correct position to hold the horn and keeps the horn available
• 3” wide aluminum rubber grip stirrups for comfort and balance
• Cantle keeps you from getting behind the horse’s stride. The seat is dished so you sit in the seat and not on it, allowing you to stay in stride with the horse
The reviews provided on this website represent the experience of the individual posting the review. We do not adopt, edit, or endorse any of the submissions posted within the reviews section. Rather, the reviews are part of an online community of animal owners that desire to share their particular experience with other individuals. These reviews are not a substitute for discussing the health of your animal with a veterinarian.
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|