- Wet hands before applying.
- Thoroughly clean all areas of the sole using a hoof pick and a wire brush if necessary.
- Packing must come in direct contact with the sole to be effective. Use an amount of Cavalor SoleMate that is sufficient to cover the sole and sulci of the frog 1 cm in depth.
- Apply hoof packing evenly over the entire sole.
- After application, cover with wood shavings or paper.
Cavalor SoleMate must be kept in moderate temperatures (10 - 25 C°). If it hardens in cold temperatures soak in warm water to soften. If too soft, soak in ice water or refrigerate to restore proper consistency. Keep out of reach of children.