Zephyr's Garden Healing Salve II
Why We Love This
Zephyr's Garden Healing Salve II is a MUST for everyday grooming, show tack trunks and horse first-aid kits. Use it on sores, cuts, abrasions, dry skin, rubs, cracked heels, anywhere your horse's skin looks irritated. It's gentle, yet effective. Zephyr's Garden Healing Salve II helps to heal wounds quickly, fight infections, promotes strong hair regrowth, aids in minimizing scarring, and is great for topical dermatitis.
- Excellent for facial & head scrapes
- Great options for sensitive-skinned horses such as Thoroughbreds
- Zephyr's Healing Salve II contains no essential oils that tend to tinge light hair yellow when exposed to the sun.
- Safe for barn cats as well!
Available in 4 oz and 8 oz jars.
Clean wound thoroughly before application. Apply as often as needed.
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Zephyr's Garden Healing Salve II|
Contains: Pure Olive Oil infused with Comfrey, Calendula & Plantain, Unrefined Bees Wax, Vitamin E
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts — reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare — within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the 'Compare My Selection' button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary — Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Health & Nutrition Library — Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.