Zephyr's Garden Stop the Itch Spray
Why We Love This
Zephyr's Garden Stop the Itch Spray contains powerful herbs to relieve itching, soothe the skin, start healing, and regrow hair. All in a soothing aloe vera juice base to calm and moisturize the skin.
- Perfect for rubbed tails, hard to reach underbellies, chests, rumps, and in and around the ears and face.
- Dries clear and will not leave a residue.
- Can be used daily or as needed
Sizing It Up
16 oz spray
32 oz spray
Apply Zephyr's Garden Stop the Itch Spray to the entire affected area. The spray will get into all the hard to reach places to add relief and healing. Works on rider itches/bug bites as well!
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Zephyr's Garden Stop the Itch Spray|
Contains: Aloe Vera Juice, Chickweed, Chamomile, Calendula, Thyme, Arnica, Elderberry, Comfrey, White Willow Bark, Tea Tree Essential Oil
Note From SmartPakEquine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts — reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare — within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the 'Compare My Selection' button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary — Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Health & Nutrition Library — Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.