Lorenzini Classico Aluminum/Titanium Stirrups
Lorenzini Stirrups are the only ones in the world patented and made of aluminum and titanium, two extremely light materials. These innovative stirrups feature a wide, titanium footbed with a high density neoprene to provide extra grip. The unique design of the Lorenzini Classico Aluminum/Titanium Stirrup destributes the rider's weight evenly over the entire surface and helps to promote balance. Packed with innovative, unique features, these stirrups are truly unlike any other.
- Supremely strong, yet lightweight
- Extremely resistant to corrosion
- Biocompatible, antibacterial, and hypoallergenic
- Fantastic grip and support through the foot
- Uniquely balanced, with slightly inclined, wide titanium footbed
- Rides like a jointed stirrup without the joint!
Made in Italy.
Note From SmartPakEquine
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.