Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Complete details on our Shipping Policies page.
SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket
SmartPerks FREE GROUND SHIPPING. (Find out how)
Why We Love This
Protect your horse from winter’s worst with the ultimate in turnout armor! The SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket is our toughest waterproof blanket yet. This blanket features a heavy-duty nylon that resists rubs and tears, making it the ideal choice for a horse that is tough on blankets. We’re so sure it will last for years to come that we’ve backed it with a 10-Year Indestructible Guarantee. We’ve got you and your horse covered – no matter what!
10-Year Indestructible Guarantee- the fine print:
We are so confident in the toughness and durability of the SmartPak Ultimate Nylon Turnout Blanket, that if anything happens to this blanket within 10 years of your purchase, we’ll replace or refund it—no matter what! It’s that easy. However, the guarantee does not cover blankets that have embroidery stitched on the barrel as it compromises the integrity of the blanket.
- Heavy-duty 100 denier nylon material features a special weave that is ultra-durable and resists rubs and tears, making it the toughest blanket material available
- Nylon outer is waterproof and breathable so your horse can stay dry and protected from the elements without feeling stifled underneath
- Nylon lining
- Quick-clip front closures are easily adjustable and allow you to take your horse's blanket on and off effortlessly
- Two low-cross surcingles and nylon/elastic leg straps allow for freedom of movement while keeping the blanket securely on your horse and preventing shifting
- Tail flap provides additional protection from the elements so your horse stays warm and dry
- Available in Medium (220g) or Heavy (360g)
Matching SmartPak Ultimate Neck Rug also available.
Sizing It Up
Available in sizes 69-87" (3" increments)
How to measure a horse
Please note: We recommend placing embroidery on a surcingle. Embroidery on the body of the blanket may interfere with the blanket's waterproofing