Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Complete details on our Shipping Policies page.
SmartPak Ultimate Turnout
SmartPerks FREE SHIPPING. (Find out why)
Have a question?
Call 1-800-461-8898 or email CustomerCare@SmartPak.com anytime!
Applies to eligible items as long as you have active SmartPaks over $40 for at least one horse.
Why We Love This
Battle the elements this winter with the SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket, our toughest waterproof blanket yet! With heavy-duty nylon, this blanket is great for a horse that is tough on blankets. We're so sure it will last for years to come that we've backed with a 10-Year Indestructible Guarantee. We've got you and your horse covered - no matter what! Imported.
10 Year Indestructible Guarantee- the fine print:
We are so confident in the toughness and durability of the SmartPak Ultimate Nylon Turnout Blanket, that if anything happens to this blanket within 10 years of your purchase, we’ll replace or refund it—no matter what! It’s that easy. However, the guarantee does not cover blankets that have embroidery stitched on the barrel as it compromises the integrity of the blanket.
- Waterproof Heavy-duty nylon: This special weave of nylon is ultra durable and resists rubs and tears.
- 1000 denier nylon is ultra durable and the toughest blanket material available
- Available in Light (no fill), Medium (220g), Heavy (360g)
- Nylon outer is waterproof and breathable, so your horse stays dry and protected from the elements without feeling stifled underneath
- Nylon lining
- Two low-cross surcingles keep the blanket secure on your horse
- Quick-clip front closures are easily adjustable and allow you to take your horse's blanket on and off effortlessly
- Nylon/elastic leg straps allow freedom of movement and keep the blanket from shifting
- Tail flap provides additional protection from the elements so your horse stays warm and dry
Matching SmartPak Ultimate Neck Rug also available.
Sizing It Up
Available in sizes 69-87" (3" increments)
How to measure a horse
Please note: We recommend placing embroidery on a surcingle. Embroidery on the body of the blanket may interfere with the blanket's waterproof