SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket
Why We Love This
Battle the elements this winter with the SmartPak Ultimate Turnout Blanket, our toughest waterproof blanket yet! With heavy-duty nylon, this blanket is great for a horse that is tough on blankets. We're so sure it will last for years to come that we've backed with a 10-Year Indestructible Guarantee. We've got you and your horse covered - no matter what! Imported.
10 Year Indestructible Guarantee- the fine print:
We are so confident in the toughness and durability of the SmartPak Ultimate Nylon Turnout Blanket, that if anything happens to this blanket within 10 years of your purchase, we’ll replace or refund it—no matter what! It’s that easy. However, the guarantee does not cover blankets that have embroidery stitched on the barrel as it compromises the integrity of the blanket.
- Heavy-duty nylon: This special weave of nylon is ultra durable and resists rubs and tears.
- 1000 denier nylon is ultra durable and the toughest blanket material available
- Available in Light (no fill), Medium (220g)
- Nylon outer is waterproof and breathable, so your horse stays dry and protected from the elements without feeling stifled underneath
- Nylon lining
- Two low-cross surcingles keep the blanket secure on your horse
- Quick-clip front closures are easily adjustable and allow you to take your horse's blanket on and off effortlessly
- Nylon/elastic leg straps allow freedom of movement and keep the blanket from shifting
- Tail flap provides additional protection from the elements so your horse stays warm and dry
Matching SmartPak Ultimate Neck Rug also available.
Sizing It Up
Available in sizes 69-87" (3" increments)
How to measure a horse
Please note: We recommend placing embroidery on a surcingle. Embroidery on the body of the blanket may interfere with the blanket's waterproof
Note From SmartPakEquine
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.