Farrier's Formula Double Strength
The solution to problem hooves
Farrier's Formula® Double Strength provides nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
About Farrier's Formula® Double Strength
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula® Double Strength important for a healthy hoof are provided at twice the concentration compared to Farrier's Formula® original. An 11 lb. (5 kg ) package delivers a sixty day supply for a 1000 lb. horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level, and a 120 day supply at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level. The palatability is excellent.
Farrier's Formula® Double Strength is available in 11 lb. nitrogen flushed vaccuum bags, 11 lb. pails, as well as in SmartPaks™.
Learn More About the Benefits of Farrier's Formula® Double Strength
- Read about the difference between Replenishment and Maintenance Feeding Level.
- Read the label information, feeding instructions, ingredients and guaranteed analysis.
- Read detailed nutrient information, including the daily intake of starch, carbohydrate, potassium and iron.
- Watch Dr. Sue Kempson speak about the research behind Farrier's Formula®
- Read about how Farrier's Formula® helped the Cottbus Zoo Elephants.
Other Great Product Offerings by Life Data Labs, Inc.
Life Data Labs, Inc. is a dedicated animal nutrition research and manufacturing company
Barn Bag™ Pleasure and Performance Horse Feed Concentrate
Price: $32.95 - $64.99
Price: $13.25 - $39.50