Lynn's Career Highlights:
Since teaching her first horsemanship clinic in 1970, Lynn has been revered as a leader in the equine industry among women. Lynn adds to her long list of accomplishments 34 AQHA Reserve and World Championships and 4 AQHA “Superhorse” Championships. She also was named 2000 AQHA Female Equestrian of the Year by the Women’s Sports Foundation, Judged AQHA World Championship Shows in 1990, 2000, 2006 and 2011, and was the 2006 AQHA Professional Horsewoman of the Year! Lynn also performed an amazing 50 special bridles exhibitions with the legendary Rugged Lark, including the 1989 World Cup and 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games. Find Lynn teaching clinics at her Fox Grove Farm in Ocala, FL all throughout the year!
- 2007 AQHA Horsewoman of the Year.
- A Record "4 AQHA Superhorse Wins."
- AQHA Female Equestrian of the Year by the Women's Athletic Association .
- Named one of the top clinicians in the United States by Horse & Rider magazine.
- Over 34 AQHA World and Reserve World Champions.
- Over 50 Bridleless Dressage Exhibitions at events like the National Horse Show, Washington International and International World Cup.
- Also a regular contributor to equine publications, including Horse & Rider, the American Quarter Horse Journal, Dressage Today, Horse Illustrated and the Paint Horse Journal.
About Rugged Painted Lark:
"He’s an exceptional example of the American Paint Horse – great disposition, conformation, color, and versatility." Following in the hoof prints of his legendary sire Rugged Lark, “Bruce” is presently doing 11 different disciplines and performs crowd pleasing musical bridleless routines with Lynn Palm at nearly 15 horse expos each year.