Relentless All-Around Sports Boots-Value Pack
Why We Love This
The Relentless All-Around Sports Boots are the ultimate leg protection for performance horses! Supports suspensory ligaments and protects the cannon bone and fetlock to prevent crossover and concussive injuries.
- Sling Technology™ supports suspensory ligaments and helps prevent hyperextension
- ArenaSEAL design keeps out dirt during vigorous rides
- Higher cut allows for greater freedom of movement
- Sleek design gives you the professional look you want with the protection you need
- Aggressive EverGrip closures stand up to intense work
Pair with the Relentless Strikeforce No-Turn Bell Boots!
Sizing It Up
Sold as a Value Pack of 4.
Note: 1/4" to 1.5" or less overlap is desirable
Achieve maximum support and protection by properly applying your Sport Boots:
- Start with the correct boot: the inside of each boot is marked either “left” or “right”.
- Fold back the Velcro: Our velcro is the toughest made. Folding these tabs back and out of the way lets you position the boot without interference.
- Cup the fetlock portion of the boot in your palm and position it on your horse’s fetlock: You will feel it “cup” the fetlock joint when it’s in the proper position.
- Snugly attach the middle Velcro strap.
- Attach the top strap, and then the bottom strap (not the suspensory strap): Pull them snugly to ensure a secure fit. Eliminate any gaps that can collect dirt and debris.
- Pull the suspensory strap tightly underneath the horse’s fetlock and attach to the front of the boot. IMPORTANT: This strap should be pulled tightly, and positioned at a 45 degree angle to the ground to create a protective sling.
- If necessary, you can now re-adjust the upper straps to make sure the boot is gap free and contoured to the cannon bone.
Caring for your Sport Boots
We realize your sport boots are an investment. Extend their life and performance by taking a few simple steps:
- Brush accumulated dirt from the inside and outside of your boots after each use.
- If it’s been a tough workout and your boots are sweaty or grimy, give them a quick spray with the hose. Dried sweat can be corrosive as well as stiffening your boots.
- Store your boots with the insides exposed. This allows thorough drying.
- Give your boots an occasional thorough cleaning by hand washing them in cold water with a mild detergent or shampoo. PLEASE DO NOT MACHINE WASH! (this can break down the protective padding and damage the Velcro)
- Dry your boots in the SHADE! Though the sun seems tempting, prolonged exposure to sunlight will not only fade your boots, but can damage the materials, reducing their effectiveness.
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Relentless All-Around Sports Boots-Value Pack|
Note From SmartPakEquine
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.