Why you should be concerned about colic
Colic is responsible for more deaths in horses than any other condition. A sudden change in your horse's lifestyle or diet, such as different hay or grain, increased stall time, adjustment in activity level, or even dehydration can lead to colic. In fact, research has shown that hay changes alone can increase a horse's risk of colic by 10 times! Luckily studies also suggest there are things you can do to help reduce your horse's risk.
A healthy digestive system with SmartDigest Ultra, backed by $7500 of colic surgery reimbursement with ColiCare
SmartDigest® Ultra offers everything your horse needs for a healthy hindgut. This innovative formula contains specialized ingredients backed by clinical research. But you don't have to take our word for it.
We're so confident that the ColiCare wellness program will help keep your horse's digestive system healthy that we back it with up to $7,500 of colic surgery reimbursement, which works with your existing insurance. With SmartDigest Ultra and ColiCare you can sleep soundly knowing your horse has the best digestive product and the best wellness program in his corner.
- Must reside in the United States
- Be at least five months of age (and fully weaned) and under twenty-six years of age and may remain enrolled through age 28.
- Be under the direct care of a licensed veterinarian
- Not had previous colic surgery, experienced colic in the last twelve months or have a history of chronic colic.
- Year-round, daily administration of SmartDigest Ultra maintenance dose (30g) in SmartPaks
- Annual physical exam from your veterinarian
- Annual dental exam from your veterinarian
- Annual vaccinations administered by a veterinarian
- Annual participation in a veterinarian-directed deworming program that includes at least one annual fecal test and two annual deworming administrations