White Lightning is the active Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) solution to Thrush, Skin Fungus and White Line Disease. Chlorine Dioxide has been demonstrated to be bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal while remaining harmless to healthy tissue. White Lightning is safe to use, and unlike hypochlorite, does not produce toxic byproducts. Chlorine Dioxide is so safe, it is routinely added to orange juice and other consumer foods and beverages to kill contaminants and prevent spoilage. Chlorine Dioxide is even used by dentists in periodontal work. Not only is ClO2 safe, but it is up to seven times more effective than chlorine bleach. Chlorine Dioxide is an unstable gas…meaning it cannot be stored in a container, but rather must be generated when needed. This is accomplished by adding equal amounts of White Lightning® to a mild acid such as white vinegar. A chemical reaction then occurs generating ClO2. After a period of time, all gas is released and the resulting liquid is inert and totally harmless.