When combined with body heat, Outlyne becomes softer as it reacts to changes in temperature. Using UltraFlex technology, Outlyne takes even less time to soften as it absorbs heat from the body much quicker than traditional materials. Airowear perforate their materials as much as possible without losing any impact absorption. This further improves the flexibility of the body protector whilst providing airflow and ventilation to the rider.
Six Steps to a perfect Airowear fit:
- The Outlyne should be fitted over light clothing and heavier garments worn over the top.
- Take the chest and back length measurements and select the size from within the chart.
- Before trying on, loosen the chest and waist straps and flex the garment. Once on, insert thumbs into the armholes to bring the two panels together. This makes it easier to do up the zip.
- Fasten at the chest and waist until a firm, but comfortable fit is achieved, ensuring the contrast orange Velcro markers are covered. This step will determine whether a smaller or larger size is required.
- Adjust the shoulders so the neckline lies flat against the body. If this cannot be achieved, a shorter back length may be needed.
- Check the back length by sitting on a saddle and ensuring there is approximately a hand's width between the saddle and base of the Outlyne. A the front, the Outlyne should reach the breastbone and cover the bottom rib at midchest by approximately 2.5cm.