Advantage Multi™ for Dogs
(imidacloprid + moxidectin) Topical Solution
New prescription-only Advantage Multi™ for Dogs combines the proven-effective flea control of Advantage®, which has been trusted by veterinarians and their clients for more than 10 years, with a 100-percent effective preventive for heartworm disease and effective treatment and control of intestinal worms (hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms) all in one convenient, monthly topical solution.
FDA-approved Advantage Multi™ for Dogs, the next generation of the Advantage family from Bayer Animal Health, is available by prescription from veterinarians.
The SmartPak Heartworm Preventative Guarantee
If your dog tests positive for heartworms while being administered a heartworm preventative purchased through SmartPak, we will refund the purchase price or provide replacement product and reimburse reasonable diagnostic and treatment costs for a combined total of up to $1500 to return the dog to negative heartworm status one time only per dog, provided the terms of this guarantee are met. Dogs that have previously been positive for heartworms are not eligible for this guarantee.
· You must have purchased the heartworm preventative prescribed for this dog from SmartPak within 60 days of a negative heartworm test
· You must have administered the heartworm preventative on a monthly basis according to the label and your veterinarian’s directions
· You must have your dog tested at least every 12 months for heartworms
· You must have administered the last dose of heartworm preventative within 31 days of diagnosis
· You must have used the product before its expiration date as found on the package
When requesting reimbursement, you must provide all of the following:
· Proof of negative heartworm status within the last 12 months
· Proof of current positive heartworm status
· Itemized invoices and laboratory records for all diagnostic workup prior to heartworm treatment
· Itemized invoices and medical records for heartworm treatment
· Lot number of product used
In the unlikely event your dog does not accept one of our heartworm preventatives, SmartPak will either send a new package of the product or refund the purchase price.