We realize your sport boots are an investment. Extend their life and performance by taking a few simple steps:
- Brush accumulated dirt from the inside and outside of your boots after each use.
- If it’s been a tough workout and your boots are sweaty or grimy, give them a quick spray with the hose. Dried sweat can be corrosive as well as stiffening your boots.
- Store your boots with the insides exposed. This allows thorough drying.
- Give your boots an occasional thorough cleaning by hand washing them in cold water with a mild detergent or shampoo. PLEASE DO NOT MACHINE WASH! (this can break down the protective padding and damage the Velcro)
- Dry your boots in the SHADE! Though the sun seems tempting, prolonged exposure to sunlight will not only fade your boots, but can damage the materials, reducing their effectiveness.