The Heritage Ranch Work glove is a custom fitted leather work glove with Kevlar seam construction for increased strength and durability.
- This glove is made of genuine nappa cow leather. This leather supple and strong.
- The rough suede out palm design allows for extra grip
- An ergonomically shaped 2nd layer of suede leather has been added to the palm to increase the wear life of the glove.
- Thumb and index finger are also reinforced with extra leather for protection and wear.
- All seams are held together with ultra-strong Kevlar thread to maximize the strength and durability of this glove.
- All fingers have die-cut vent holes to allow air to flow through the glove.
- Long gauntlet style cuff help to guard the wrist.
- These gloves perform well for all forms of light to heavy work around the barn.
All Heritage gloves come with Heritages warranty; they guarantee the gloves for 90 days from purchase on workmanship and materials.
Cowhide leather. Hand Wash. Imported