FLUID ACTION H.A. contains 25mg/oz sodium hyaluronate, the stable and orally absorbable form of hyaluronic acid. While glucosamine increases the amount of synovial fluid in the joint capsule, hyaluronic acid increases the viscoelastic properties of the fluid. This means that the “shock absorber of last resort” located between the cartilage encased bone ends is thicker and more able to bounce back from impacts. NO PAIN KILLERS---FLUID ACTION H.A. works on the cause, not the symptoms. When you see your horse feeling better and moving better it is because you are helping him heal rather than covering up problems. Pain is nature’s way of saying that something is wrong. You don’t want your horse applying too much stress to an injured joint and many pain relievers have the negative effect of actually making the problem worse in the long run.
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
|Active Ingredients per 30g (Pellets in SmartPaks)|
|Glucosamine HCl (shellfish source)||5,000 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid||1,000 mg|
|Actiblend mixture (see ingredients section for details)||244 mg|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||25 mg|
Inactive Ingredients (pellet in SmartPaks): Alfalfa meal, Flax seed meal, Wheat midds, Molasses, Sorbic acid, Vegetable oil.
Actiblend is a proprietary blend of Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Magnesium phosphate, Calcium citrate, Turmeric, Bromelain, Calcium iodate, and Aloe vera.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish. Do not use prior to surgery. If joint discomfort worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. For use in horses only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.