The Fly Armor Mane and Tail Band provides the following great freatures:
- Effective against flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- All Natural, eco-friendly, no toxic pesticides
- Replaceable inserts last appproximately four weeks
- Unique blend of essential oils
- Economical solution to your pest control problems
- Band is 7" long - 2 inserts included
- Very safe - no toxic pesticides. No direct contact.
- Deodorizing scent while at stall rest
- Gear is washable, durable and lightweight
- The hotter the temperature, the better it works
- Attaches to neoprene materials
- Also comes with self-adhesive Velcro strip for attachment to hard surfaces
- Backside of band prevents leaching for maximum skin protection
Remove gear when bathing horse as shampoo can reduce effectiveness of inserts.
Citronella oil, Cedarwood oil and proprietary additives which include inert ingredients.
Do not allow children to use gear unsupervised. Fly Armor gear is not to be placed in the mouth or chewed on by animals or humans.
- Section off portion of mane or tail with an elastic band
- Slide rope loop through middle of hair section ABOVE elastic
- Insert band through rope loop, then pull band down to cinch snugly
- Fasten backside velcro attachment around mane/tail at bottom of band for added security
- Open insert pouch and place insert into Fly Armor customized gear pocket