Ariat® Bromont Tall Boot
Why We Love This
The Ariat Bromont Tall Boot is a European favorite designed for the most inclement riding conditions! This waterproof riding boot combines advanced ATS technology with traditional English boot styling- resulting in the best cold and wet weather riding boot out there! Meticulously crafted in full grain waterproof leather and a full-length back zipper for on and off ease, detailed with a stretch leather back panel for a precise fit. This rare combination of elegance, traditional styling and insulated performance make this a winter riding must have!
- Primaloft insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Waterproof Pro construction and leathers seal out the mud, rain, and snow
- ATS foodbed adds stability for better balance and greater comfort
- Dri-Lex plaid lining wicks moisture away and assists in keeping feet dry and warm
- Duratread outsole has a non-slip tread pattern and is durable, flexible and barnyard acid resistant
- Exclusive ATS shank features a formed shape and provides three times the support and stability of a traditional steel shank
- Removable footbed is designed with a molded orthotic arch and heel support, gel pad in forefoot and moisture-wicking antimicrobial sock liner in a fun pink plaid!
Sizing It Up