Ariat® Bromont Tall Boot
Why We Love This
The Ariat Bromont Tall Boot is a European favorite designed for the most inclement riding conditions! This waterproof riding boot combines advanced ATS technology with traditional English boot styling- resulting in the best cold and wet weather riding boot out there! Meticulously crafted in full grain waterproof leather and a full-length back zipper for on and off ease, detailed with a stretch leather back panel for a precise fit. This rare combination of elegance, traditional styling and insulated performance make this a winter riding must have!
- Primaloft insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Waterproof Pro construction and leathers seal out the mud, rain, and snow
- ATS foodbed adds stability for better balance and greater comfort
- Dri-Lex plaid lining wicks moisture away and assists in keeping feet dry and warm
- Duratread outsole has a non-slip tread pattern and is durable, flexible and barnyard acid resistant
- Exclusive ATS shank features a formed shape and provides three times the support and stability of a traditional steel shank
- Removable footbed is designed with a molded orthotic arch and heel support, gel pad in forefoot and moisture-wicking antimicrobial sock liner in a fun pink plaid!
Sizing It Up
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.