Cashel Western Trail Saddle
Why We Love This
Trail riding has never been more comfortable!
Its light weight (only 24.5 lbs!) makes it easy on both you and your horse. Made of soft, supple Hermann Oak leather, the quality construction of this saddle provides ultimate comfort. The stirrup fenders are even positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for more stability, comfort, and security.
- Double-padded ultra soft seat for comfort no matter how long the ride
- Convienient rings woven into each string set to secure items for the trail
- AXIS™ tree provides full, even contact for your horse's back
- Standard 3-position D-rig allows you to choose a cinch placement that best suits your horse's conformation
Sizing It Up
Seat sizes 15", 16", or 17". Regular (6.5") or Wide (7") tree.
Stirrups are 5" wide
Note From SmartPakEquine
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.