Wellfleet Monocrown Figure 8 Bridle
Why We Love This
When only the best will do. Built for the competitive rider, the Wellfleet Monocrown Figure 8 Bridle is suitable for the show ring and durable enough for everyday use.
Wellfleet Bridlework represents the combination of the finest vegetable tanned North American bridle leather available and expert craftsmanship. Designed to alleviate pressure on the sensitive poll area, the redesigned genuine monocrown design allows only soft padding in contact with the horse’s poll. Extra fine stitching and supple rich leather finished with stainless steel hardware. Carefully crafted to our own specifications and available exclusively at SmartPak.
- Luxuriously padded 1” noseband and ½” browband in a lush, supple leather.
- Leather padded disc for comfort and easier care.
- Fine white contrast stitching throughout.
- ½" cheek pieces with hook stud ends
- Hand beveled, rubbed and finished edges.
- Stainless steel round raised rubber reins with reinforced ends which provide outstanding grip in any conditions.
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.