Quitt Stops Wood Chewing
• Natural Supplement
• Guaranteed results within 7 days
• No more spraying, painting, or costly repairs
Quitt is easy to use - guaranteed to work. Quitt is a natural daily supplement guaranteed to stop wood chewing in 7 days or less. It's highly palatable and easier to use than paints, sprays and restraints.
Learn More about Quitt
Stops Wood Chewing • Natural Supplement • Guaranteed results within 7 days • No more spraying, painting, or costly repairs Easy to use - guaranteed to work. Quitt is a natural daily supplement guaranteed to stop wood chewing in 7 days or less. It's highly palatable and easier to use than paints, sprays and restraints. May not be effective in the prevention of cribbing.
1 oz scoop enclosed. Feed 2 oz a day.
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Maintenance Dose:||2 scoops (2 oz) daily|
|Loading Dose:||Not Applicable|
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
|Guaranteed Analysis Per Serving (2 ounces)|
|Crude Protein, min.||12%|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||58%|
|Alpha-Linolenic (Omega 3)||1%|
|Crude Fiber, max.||14.5%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), min||80 mg|
|Vitamin A, min||3,300 IU|
|Vitamin D3, min||800 IU|
|Vitamin E, min||3.5 IU|
dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, sodium acetate, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, dried beet molasses, ammonium lignosulfonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium propionate, potassiumsulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), choline chloride, artificial flavor, manganese oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, potassium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, BHT, BHA (preservatives).
Note From SmartPakEquine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts — reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare — within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the 'Compare My Selection' button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary — Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Health & Nutrition Library — Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
- SmartPakEquine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Manufacturer's Contact Info
- Farnam Companies, Inc.
- PO BOX 34820
- PHOENIX, AZ 85067-4820
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.