Looks like you don't have any supplements yet...
Building a SmartPak is super easy, here's how:
Need more help getting started?Start a quick walkthrough
but not more than six items to compare.
$25.45 - $217.95
Foxden EquineSupports healthy nervous system function
- Provides 16,000 mg of magnesium & 2.5 mg of chromium per 2 oz serving
- In addition to calming, this formula may be helpful for horses that are overweight & cresty-necked
$35.95 - $149.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps maintain a healthy metabolism
- 5 mg of chromium & 5,000 mg of magnesium support proper insulin function
- 1,000 mg of cinnamon & 150 mg of bitter melon help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
$33.95 - $141.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakComprehensive support for endocrine health
- Includes ingredients to support normal immune function, muscle development & healthy skin & coat
- 1,000 mg of chasteberry (vitex agnus castus) for proper endocrine function
$15.00 - $115.95
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Supports a healthy nervous system & muscles
- Provides 5,000 mg of magnesium
$44.95 - $96.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakSupport lamina health
- Includes the powerful antioxidant Auradagex?, plus hops & omega 3 fatty acids for laminar integrity
- Also provides MSM & devil?s claw to support a healthy inflammatory response
$50.73 - $62.95
Auburn Laboratories IncHelp protect your horse from stress
- Concentrated liquid extract of adaptogenic herbs shown to support cellular immune function
$35.59 - $64.99
Life Data Labs, IncHelps keep your horse's diet balanced
- Supplies the nutrients required for activity & performance in the correct amounts
$15.05 - $21.95
Uckele Health & NutritionEssential amino acids for protein production
- Contains 10,000 mg of L-lysine, 5,000 mg of DL-methionine & 2,000 mg of L-threonine
- These three amino acids must be provided in horses' diets because they can't make them on their own
$66.95 - $184.95
Auburn Laboratories IncImmune & muscle support
- All the benefits of the original APF, plus more
- Designed for horses under stress and elite equine athletes
$62.50 - $259.95
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Comprehensive metabolic support
- A multi-vitamin formula with a comprehensive selection of ingredients for joint & hoof health
- Also provides herbs such as devil's claw for a healthy inflammatory response
$25.75 - $266.95
Kentucky Performance ProductsSupports proper insulin function
- 5 mg of chromium combined with B-complex vitamins and organic trace minerals
$44.25 - $58.95
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Helps your easy keeper get what he needs
- Provides vitamins & minerals, plus magnesium and chromium to support proper insulin function
- Specially formulated for horses predisposed to insulin resistance
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
Note From SmartPak Equine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your horse's
health and performance. The most important resource we offer is our Customer Care
team. They are the best in the industry and if you have questions about this product
or others, a friendly and extensively trained Product Specialist would be glad to
assist you. If you would like a comprehensive review of your horse's supplement
program from one of our most experienced consultants, sign up for a FREE Supplement Consultation today! Simply request a call-back time that is convenient for you. Have a quick
question? Chat Live with one of our team members now.
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts - reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare - within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the "Compare My Selection" button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary - Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Free Taste Test Samples - We don't want you purchasing supplements that your horse won't eat. If you've got a picky eater, just contact us and we'll happily send you a free, 3-day taste test sample of any supplements we carry.
- Health & Nutrition Library - Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
We respect and value the importance of your veterinarian as the primary professional in your horse's management. Supplements are no substitute for regular veterinary care. Symptoms such as weight loss, diarrhea, sudden change in behavior, etc. may be signs of a broader issue, so if you have concerns about your horse's health, we highly recommend you consult your veterinarian first. Many veterinarians use our Product Specialists as a resource in the care of their own animals, and to help them construct optimal supplement programs for their clients. We welcome calls from your veterinarian, trainer or farrier.
If you have any questions about the use of this product, please consult your veterinarian. For additional information about our pharmacy, please contact SmartPak Equine at the number below.
- SmartPak Equine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.
Hold Your HorsesNo changes have been made. Please make your desired changes before clicking “Save and Continue”.
Hover over a product image to view the description or read reviews. Click "Add to SmartPak" to continue