Looks like you don't have any supplements yet...
Building a SmartPak is super easy, here's how:
Need more help getting started?Start a quick walkthrough
but not more than six items to compare.
$29.95 - $118.95
SmartPak EquineClinically researched natural vitamin E
- Provides 2,500 IUs of natural vitamin E in tasty pellets
- Supports a healthy immune system and helps neutralize free radicals
$33.95 - $141.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakComprehensive support for endocrine health
- Includes ingredients to support normal immune function, muscle development & healthy skin & coat
- 1,000 mg of chasteberry (vitex agnus castus) for proper endocrine function
$42.95 - $85.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps your horse manage stress
- Adaptogenic herbs & potent antioxidants help protect cellular health and fight free radicals
- 1,000 mg of AgariPlex?, a proprietary mushroom blend, to help the body manage stress
$18.95 - $73.95
SmartPak EquineSupports healthy immune & muscle function
- Together, vitamin E & selenium support the immune system & help neutralize damaging free radicals
- Provides 1,250 IUs of vitamin E & 0.625 mg of selenium per serving
$16.05 - $131.95
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Support for sore muscles
- 1,000 IU of vitamin E, 2 mg of selenium & 3,000 mg of magnesium
$31.95 - $101.95
Vita-Flex Nutrition2,500 IUs of vitamin E
- 2,500 IUs of vitamin E per 1/2 oz. serving
$29.95 - $62.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakComprehensive antioxidant support
- 3,000 IUs of vitamin E & 3,000 mg of vitamin C for overall cellular health
- Includes grape seed extract & super oxide dismutase for comprehensive antioxidant support
$14.95 - $92.95
Horse Health ProductsSupports healthy immune & muscle function
- Contains 625 IUs of vitamin E & 1 mg of selenium
$16.95 - $34.95
SmartPak EquineNatural antioxidant support
- Many horses need more vitamin C than they can make themselves or get from feed & forage
- This formula provides 7,000 mg of pure vitamin C
$17.75 - $84.95
Finish LineSupports healthy immune & muscle function
- Offers 1,250 IUs of vitamin E & 1.1 mg of selenium per serving
$11.95 - $49.95
Kentucky Performance ProductsBioavailable source of natural vitamin E
- One scoop provides 1,000 IU of bioavailable natural vitamin E per serving
- Supports normal nerve & muscle function as well as a healthy immune system
$14.25 - $59.95
Kentucky Performance ProductsBioavailable source of vitamin E & selenium
- One scoop provides 1 mg of organic selenium and 1,500 IU of natural vitamin E per serving
- Selenium & vitamin E work together to help neutralize damaging free radicals
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
Note From SmartPak Equine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your horse's
health and performance. The most important resource we offer is our Customer Care
team. They are the best in the industry and if you have questions about this product
or others, a friendly and extensively trained Product Specialist would be glad to
assist you. If you would like a comprehensive review of your horse's supplement
program from one of our most experienced consultants, sign up for a FREE Supplement Consultation today! Simply request a call-back time that is convenient for you. Have a quick
question? Chat Live with one of our team members now.
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts - reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare - within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the "Compare My Selection" button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary - Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Free Taste Test Samples - We don't want you purchasing supplements that your horse won't eat. If you've got a picky eater, just contact us and we'll happily send you a free, 3-day taste test sample of any supplements we carry.
- Health & Nutrition Library - Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
We respect and value the importance of your veterinarian as the primary professional in your horse's management. Supplements are no substitute for regular veterinary care. Symptoms such as weight loss, diarrhea, sudden change in behavior, etc. may be signs of a broader issue, so if you have concerns about your horse's health, we highly recommend you consult your veterinarian first. Many veterinarians use our Product Specialists as a resource in the care of their own animals, and to help them construct optimal supplement programs for their clients. We welcome calls from your veterinarian, trainer or farrier.
If you have any questions about the use of this product, please consult your veterinarian. For additional information about our pharmacy, please contact SmartPak Equine at the number below.
- SmartPak Equine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.
Hold Your HorsesNo changes have been made. Please make your desired changes before clicking “Save and Continue”.
Hover over a product image to view the description or read reviews. Click "Add to SmartPak" to continue