Looks like you don't have any supplements yet...
Building a SmartPak is super easy, here's how:
Need more help getting started?Start a quick walkthrough
but not more than six items to compare.
$35.95 - $149.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps build strong, healthy muscle
- Provides all 10 essential amino acids from high-quality protein sources for lean muscle development
- Also includes gamma oryzanol, branched-chain amino acids & bioactive whey
$18.15 - $74.95
Manna ProSupports a healthy body condition
- Provides calories for weight gain & fatty acids for healthy skin & coat
- Contains five times the fat of an equal amount of high-fat, stabilized rice bran
$37.95 - $76.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps your horse bounce back
- Provides targeted ingredients such as tart cherry, DMG, magnesium, and vitamin E
- Includes ExertAmine®, a blend of branched chain amino acids to support normal muscle repair
$15.05 - $21.95
Uckele Health & NutritionEssential amino acids for protein production
- Contains 10,000 mg of L-lysine, 5,000 mg of DL-methionine & 2,000 mg of L-threonine
- These three amino acids must be provided in horses' diets because they can't make them on their own
$12.95 - $48.95
SmartPak EquineEconomical support for normal muscle function
- Provides 1,500 mg of pure DMG
$25.75 - $266.95
Kentucky Performance ProductsSupports proper insulin function
- 5 mg of chromium combined with B-complex vitamins and organic trace minerals
$12.90 - $26.95
Vita-Flex NutritionEconomical form of lysine
- 9,099 mg of pure lysine
- Lysine must be provided in your horse's diet because the body cannot make it on its own
$12.87 - $119.22
SmartPak EquineSupports healthy muscle development
- 5,000 mg of lysine, 2,000 mg of methionine, and 1,000 mg of threonine aid in muscle building
- 500 mg of DMG helps support normal muscle recovery after workouts
$60.37 - $127.55
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Supports muscle & immune system function
- Includes magnesium, vitamin E, lysine, DMG, and methionine for normal muscle function
- Also provides ingredients for immune system health and red blood cell production
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
Note From SmartPak Equine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your horse's
health and performance. The most important resource we offer is our Customer Care
team. They are the best in the industry and if you have questions about this product
or others, a friendly and extensively trained Product Specialist would be glad to
assist you. If you would like a comprehensive review of your horse's supplement
program from one of our most experienced consultants, sign up for a FREE Supplement Consultation today! Simply request a call-back time that is convenient for you. Have a quick
question? Chat Live with one of our team members now.
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts - reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare - within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the "Compare My Selection" button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary - Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Free Taste Test Samples - We don't want you purchasing supplements that your horse won't eat. If you've got a picky eater, just contact us and we'll happily send you a free, 3-day taste test sample of any supplements we carry.
- Health & Nutrition Library - Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
We respect and value the importance of your veterinarian as the primary professional in your horse's management. Supplements are no substitute for regular veterinary care. Symptoms such as weight loss, diarrhea, sudden change in behavior, etc. may be signs of a broader issue, so if you have concerns about your horse's health, we highly recommend you consult your veterinarian first. Many veterinarians use our Product Specialists as a resource in the care of their own animals, and to help them construct optimal supplement programs for their clients. We welcome calls from your veterinarian, trainer or farrier.
If you have any questions about the use of this product, please consult your veterinarian. For additional information about our pharmacy, please contact SmartPak Equine at the number below.
- SmartPak Equine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.
Hold Your HorsesNo changes have been made. Please make your desired changes before clicking “Save and Continue”.
Hover over a product image to view the description or read reviews. Click "Add to SmartPak" to continue