Looks like you don't have any supplements yet...
Building a SmartPak is super easy, here's how:
Need more help getting started?Start a quick walkthrough
but not more than six items to compare.
$29.88 - $244.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakBest-selling calming formula
- 10,000 mg of magnesium, 1,000 mg of vitamin B1, and 2,000 mg of inositol for nervous system function
- Also includes 500 mg of l-tryptophan, an essential amino acid that may help calm & soothe
$25.45 - $217.95
Foxden EquineSupports healthy nervous system function
- Provides 16,000 mg of magnesium & 2.5 mg of chromium per 2 oz serving
- In addition to calming, this formula may be helpful for horses that are overweight & cresty-necked
$21.95 - $91.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakBest-selling formula for moody mares
- 840 mg of raspberry leaf and other specialized ingredients support normal hormone levels
- 500 mg of chamomile and 150 mg of passion flower help maintain a calm disposition
$23.95 - $85.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps your horse feel calm, cool, & collected
- 5,000 mg of magnesium, 550 mg of vitamin B1 & 2,000 mg of inositol for nervous system function
$29.95 - $65.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHerbal support for a balanced temperament
- Contains valerian, vervain, and chamomile to help your horse stay cool and collected
- Includes magnesium, calcium, and thiamine to aid in nervous system health
$15.00 - $126.02
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Supports a healthy nervous system & muscles
- Provides 5,000 mg of magnesium
$14.95 - $53.95
Solid Ideas LLC/Mare MagicA customer favorite for calming & moodiness
- Pure, dried raspberry leaf helps support a quiet disposition in mares & geldings
$115.95 - $234.95
SmartSupplements by SmartPakHelps your horse rest & recover
- Combines ingredients for joint, tendon & ligament health to support normal healing
- Herbs help maintain a balanced temperament & researched ingredients aid in managing digestive stress
$59.95 - $289.95
RamardHelps keep your horse focused
- 500 mg of Ramisol™ helps minimize the increase in cortisol levels induced by stress
- Includes 1,600 mg of magnesium, 2,000 mg of vitamin B1, and a balanced blend of other B vitamins
$13.95 - $47.95
SmartPak EquineEconomical nervous system support
- Provides 1,000 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine) to help your horse feel focused & at ease
$13.95 - $40.70
Vita-Flex NutritionHelps your horse stay composed
- Designed to help keep horses focused in stressful situations
- Provides a blend of l-tryptophan, thiamine, inositol, riboflavin, magnesium, vitamin B6, & valerian
$14.99 - $139.99
SmartPak EquineSupport for a Quiet Demeanor
- 2,000 mg of magnesium and 500 mg of vitamin B1 support nervous system health
- Valerian and vervain offer herbal support for a balanced temperament
$40.50 - $152.95
Peak Performance NutrientsMaintains a healthy nervous system
- Concentrated levels of vitamin B1, other B vitamins & magnesium for nervous system function
$31.40 - $189.95
Grand MeadowsWell-rounded nervous system support
- 5,762 mg of magnesium from 4 different sources plus theanine to help your horse stay relaxed
- Includes 500 mg of vitamin B-1, which plays a role in the proper transmission of nerve impulses
$11.32 - $89.07
SmartPak EquineEconomical support for moody mares
- Provides 2,000 mg of raspberry leaf and 500 mg of chasteberry to support normal hormone levels
- Also includes 1,000 mg of magnesium and 250 mg of chamomile to help maintain a calm demeanor
$51.95 - $61.50
Hilton HerbsThe tried and trusted herbal calmer
- A blend of valerian, vervain, chamomile & other herbs helps calm and support the nervous system
- Perfect for horses that need confidence in new situations
$24.64 - $89.80
Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals (MVP)Helps support a quiet disposition
- Contains raspberry leaf, dong quai root & chaste berry for normal hormone levels
- Ideal for helping maintain an even temperament in both mares and geldings
$15.75 - $18.25
Redmond Minerals IncMinerals for a healthy GI tract
- Provides 68 minerals from Redmond’s naturally occurring bentonite clay
- Supports a healthy stomach by helping to maintain normal pH levels and buffer acid
Please note the following serving sizes when buying this product in SmartPaks:
|Ingredient||Per Serving||Per Pound|
Note From SmartPak Equine
We want to be your partner in finding the right supplements to support your horse's
health and performance. The most important resource we offer is our Customer Care
team. They are the best in the industry and if you have questions about this product
or others, a friendly and extensively trained Product Specialist would be glad to
assist you. If you would like a comprehensive review of your horse's supplement
program from one of our most experienced consultants, sign up for a FREE Supplement Consultation today! Simply request a call-back time that is convenient for you. Have a quick
question? Chat Live with one of our team members now.
Beyond expert help, we've made comparison shopping for supplements easier by offering the following resources:
- Comparison Charts - reading supplement labels and comparing ingredients can involve a lot of math, so we've harmonized the information into handy ingredient charts.
- Click to Compare - within any supplement category on our website you can select up to 5 products and click the "Compare My Selection" button to get a streamlined comparison of just the products you're interested in.
- Ingredient Glossary - Want to learn more about a specific ingredient within a supplement? Check out our comprehensive glossary!
- Free Taste Test Samples - We don't want you purchasing supplements that your horse won't eat. If you've got a picky eater, just contact us and we'll happily send you a free, 3-day taste test sample of any supplements we carry.
- Health & Nutrition Library - Need-to-Know information for horse owners on everything from diseases and conditions to common horse problems like spookiness and rain rot. This library has it all!
We respect and value the importance of your veterinarian as the primary professional in your horse's management. Supplements are no substitute for regular veterinary care. Symptoms such as weight loss, diarrhea, sudden change in behavior, etc. may be signs of a broader issue, so if you have concerns about your horse's health, we highly recommend you consult your veterinarian first. Many veterinarians use our Product Specialists as a resource in the care of their own animals, and to help them construct optimal supplement programs for their clients. We welcome calls from your veterinarian, trainer or farrier.
If you have any questions about the use of this product, please consult your veterinarian. For additional information about our pharmacy, please contact SmartPak Equine at the number below.
- SmartPak Equine LLC
- 40 Grissom Road, Suite 500
- Plymouth, MA 02360
Note About Our Pricing
We do our best to keep our prices low, to pass along savings where we can, and to give advanced notice of price increases whenever possible. Because supplement prices can fluctuate with commodity prices, our pricing is sometimes subject to change without prior notice.
Hold Your HorsesNo changes have been made. Please make your desired changes before clicking “Save and Continue”.
Hover over a product image to view the description or read reviews. Click "Add to SmartPak" to continue