ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
QUEST PLUS® (moxidectin/praziquantel) Equine Oral Gel is specially formulated as a palatable gel which is easily administered to horses and ponies. QUEST PLUS Gel is packaged in ready-to-use SURE-DIAL tubes. The tube is calibrated in 50 lb increments, up to 1,250 lb. This enables the administration of the recommended dose level by choosing a setting consistent with the animal's weight.
HOW TO SET THE DOSE:
Since the dose is based on the weight of the animal, you need to use a scale or weight tape to find each animal's weight before treating with QUEST PLUS Gel. Once the weight is known, set the dose for each horse or pony as follows.
1. Hold the tube with the capped end pointing to the left and so that you can see the weight measurements and tick marks (small black lines). Each tick mark relates to 50 lb of body weight.
2. Turn the blue dial ring until the left side of the ring lines up with the weight of the animal.
HOW TO GIVE QUEST PLUS GEL TO A HORSE OR PONY:
1. Make sure there is no feed in the animal's mouth.
2. Remove the cap from the end of the tube. Save the cap for reuse.
3. Place the tip of the tube inside the animal's mouth at the space between the teeth.
4. Gently push the plunger until it stops, depositing the gel on the back of the tongue.
5. Remove the tube from the animal's mouth and raise the animal's head slightly to make sure it swallows the gel.
6. Replace the tube cap.
The reviews provided on this website represent the experience of the individual posting the review. We do not adopt, edit, or endorse any of the submissions posted within the reviews section. Rather, the reviews are part of an online community of animal owners that desire to share their particular experience with other individuals. These reviews are not a substitute for discussing the health of your animal with a veterinarian.