HOW TO SET THE DOSE:
Since the dose is based on the weight of the animal, you need to use a scale or weight tape to find each animal's weight before treating with QUEST® Gel. Once the weight is known, set the dose for each horse or pony as follows.
1. Hold the tube with the capped end pointing to the left and so that you can see the weight measurements and tick marks (small black lines). Each tick mark relates to 50 lb of body weight.
2. Turn the green dial ring until the left side of the ring lines up with the weight of the animal.
HOW TO GIVE QUEST GEL TO A HORSE OR PONY:
1. Make sure there is no feed in the animal's mouth.
2. Remove the cap from the end of the tube. Save the cap for reuse.
3. Place the tip of the tube inside the animal's mouth at the space between the teeth.
4. Gently push the plunger until it stops, depositing the gel on the back of the tongue.
5. Remove the tube from the animal's mouth and raise the animal's head slightly to make sure it swallows the gel.
6. Replace the tube cap.
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.