Ship speed applies to in stock items, pending location. Does not include personalized items like engraving, embroidery, SmartPaks, or PortionPaks. Complete details on our Shipping Policies page.
Ariat® Bromont Tall Boot
SmartPerks FREE GROUND SHIPPING. (Find out how)
Why We Love This
Why We Love This
The Ariat Bromont Tall Boot is a European favorite designed for the most inclement riding conditions! This waterproof riding boot combines advanced ATS technology with traditional English boot styling- resulting in the best cold and wet weather riding boot out there! Meticulously crafted in full grain waterproof leather and a full-length back zipper for on and off ease, detailed with a stretch leather back panel for a precise fit. This rare combination of elegance, traditional styling and insulated performance make this a winter riding must have!
- Primaloft insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Waterproof Pro construction and leathers seal out the mud, rain, and snow
- ATS foodbed adds stability for better balance and greater comfort
- Dri-Lex plaid lining wicks moisture away and assists in keeping feet dry and warm
- Duratread outsole has a non-slip tread pattern and is durable, flexible and barnyard acid resistant
- Exclusive ATS shank features a formed shape and provides three times the support and stability of a traditional steel shank
- Removable footbed is designed with a molded orthotic arch and heel support, gel pad in forefoot and moisture-wicking antimicrobial sock liner in a fun pink plaid!
Sizing It Up
SmartPak customers are some of the most conscientious animal owners around. We encourage you to share your experience with the products we sell to help fellow customers to make informed choices for their animals. We do not edit these reviews in any way - they are direct customer-to-customer communication. We do monitor reviews for positive and negative feedback, and use this feedback to improve our selection as well as sharing feedback with product manufacturers to help them improve their products. Please note that we recommend consulting your vet with serious health issues.