- Has consistently finished in the top ten on the Leading Rider board for The United States Eventing Association.
- Named multiple times to the United States Equestrian Team's High Performance Training List.
- She is a founding member and sits on the Executive Board of the Professional Riders Organization - a group committed to serving the interests and concerns of professional event riders competing at the highest levels of the sport (professionalriders.org).
- Member of the USEA's Board of Governors and is active in The Professional Horseman's Council, Young Event Horse and Membership Committees.
"With his great presence, breathtaking movement, and huge jump, this horse is truly a future star with his eye set on representing the United States in International Team Competition. Arthur has had a spectacular career thus far."
Arthur's Interesting traits: "He REALLY likes to be groomed! He loves looking good - this is probably why he has won the Zeppa award for Best Turned-Out Pair both years he has competed in the prestigious Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event!"
Favorite treat: "crunchy horse cookies and carrots!"
Allison and Arthur's Accomplishments
- 8th place finish in the Jersey Fresh CCI 3*
- USEF Developing Rider List and were one of four Developing Rider combinations selected to train with the U.S. Squad preparing for the 2007 Pan American Games in Brazil.
- 3rd at the Richland Park Gold Cup
- 3rd at the American Eventing Championships
- Arthur and Allison were named to the United States Equestrian Team's Training List.
- Put down a clean cross-country run at the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event
, his first CCI**** where he also won the Zeppa International Trophy as Best Turned Out.
- Arthur finished out his 2008 season with a trip to Europe to compete in the prestigious Blenheim Three Day Event and then went onto Deauville, France where he finished 21st in the World Cup Final.
- Arthur was named the Reserve Champion of the USEA Gold Cup Series at the Advanced Level.
- 14th at the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event
- For the second year in a row Arthur was presented with the Zeppa Trophy for Best Turned out.
- Arthur and Allison were again named to the USET Training List and went onto compete in England where they finished 22nd in the Blenheim CCI3*.
- Their plans for 2010 include another trip to Rolex Kentucky CCI4* with the goal of being selected to represent the United States in the World Equestrian Games later this year.